Our Call for Content period ends tomorrow, April 21, so if you’re a startup expert — of any stripe — and want a shot at leading a session at TechCrunch Disrupt on September 19–21, you need to apply right here and right now!
Beat the deadline and apply to speak at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
Your topic should be designed to help startup founders, builders and entrepreneurs increase their knowledge and move their business forward. Choose the format below that best suits your topic:
- Breakout Session: Up to two people (including moderator) lead a 30-minute presentation followed by a 20-minute Q&A from an audience of up to 100 attendees. You’ll be able to display a presentation and have limited AV capabilities. You’ll present one breakout during Disrupt.
- Roundtable Discussion: One person leads a 30-minute interactive conversation for an audience of up to 25 attendees. There is no presentation or AV — it’s all about organic conversation. You may potentially repeat this roundtable twice during Disrupt.
Finalists enter the Audience Choice voting round
Team TechCrunch reviews every application, and they will select the finalists who will move on to our Audience Choice voting round. We’ll post the topics, descriptions and speakers online, and then TechCrunch readers will vote for the sessions they would like to see at the event. Only the top most-voted sessions will make the final cut to present at Disrupt.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 Call for Content dates
- Application deadline: April 21
- Finalists notified: April 27
- Audience Choice voting: May 1–12
- Winners notified: May 15
This is a great opportunity to help early-stage startup founders build toward success. Bonus: It’s also a great way to establish or expand your brand as an industry expert.
Don’t miss your shot to show what you know at TechCrunch Disrupt on September 19–21. Submit your Call for Content application by tomorrow, April 21. And remember: Early-bird pricing is in play — you can save up to $825. Buy your Disrupt pass, and join us in San Francisco!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.