These amazing grilling recipes are so mouthwatering and delicious, you won’t be ablet o pick a favorite! From burgers and chicken to steak kabobs, pineapple, and veggies… it’s all here!
If you need a jumping-off point to kick off your grilling season, you should start out by making the World’s Best Steak Marinade for your steak. And then trying out these burgers or this grilled asparagus. You will want to grill your food all year long!
The Best Grilling Recipes
Trust me when I tell you that you won’t find a better roundup of grilling recipes than this one! I have included only the best of the best and there is something for everyone. I’ve included veggies, burgers, steak and even some grilled fruit (you don’t want to miss out on those)!
Get yourself a grilling pan (like this one) that you can use on your stove! Then you don’t even need to wait until summer, you can cook them all year long! I especially love having a couple of good marinades on hand. Then I know my meat will turn out perfectly each time. I love my Chicken Marinade and my Shrimp Marinade because they are perfect with these amazing grilling recipes!
Before you start grilling all of your food (and after you see these amazing grilling recipes, you will want to!), there are a few tips and tricks you should check out!
- Prep your grill: Before starting any grilling, you want to make sure that you scrub the grates. This helps to remove any buildup from any past food that you may have been cooking on the grill.
- Oil the grates: To prevent my food from sticking, I like to lightly brush the grates with oil before placing the ingredients on them. Use a high smoke point oil like canola or vegetable oil.
- Preheat the grill: We always preheat our ovens, but sometimes we forget to preheat the grill! You want to give your grill enough time to warm up before cooking your food. This helps you have even cooking and helps prevent sticking.
- Use a meat thermometer: Having a meat thermometer will allow you to keep an eye on the internal temperature for all of these grilling recipes. This will help you avoid undercooking or overcooking your food.
- Don’t overcrowd the grill: When you add your grilling recipes to the grill, you want to make sure that you give your food enough space allowing air to circulate and ensure even cooking. When you place things too close together or have too many things cooking at once, it can lead to uneven heat distribution and your food won’t cook correctly.