As Hannah Gadsby says, we will forever identify as tired. And looks like it’s gonna be this way for a while.
1. I woke up tired.
2. Here’s my spirit mannequin.
3. Take me on a car ride longer than 5 minutes and I will nap.
4. My kind of association. The always stay at home to recharge kind.
5. Even my ECG would be a flat line ’cause it’s too tired.
6. Thank you, you Godsend.
7. Give me a mildly comfortable surface and I will nap.
8. Only 90s kids will remember what it was like to not be tired.
9. I would like to apologise to my childhood self for resisting naps.
10. Me summed up: food, clothes, and tired.
11. All day. Every day. I be tired.
12. Jaanam samjha karo.
13. Hum saath saath hain.
14. When all I can think of is how to leave everything and get my tired out of the way.
15. Please stop writing these useless quotes.
16. Sorry. I can’t come today. I have plans. Plans to be tired.
Design Credits: Nupur Agrawal